Rockaway Township, New Jersey
100% full Not resolved
2.0
Additional Fees

Called and set an appointment up for 2 pm, it is now 7:15 pm and nobody has shown up.Called every hour only to be told that someone would be there in an hour, customer service sucks.

I had new copper pipes put in my home with this water filter and it does not work properly, *** water all over the basement. They got their money and now I have to wait like everyone else who has paid and now considered second class.

Very short with you when you call like you are bothering them.Go somewhere else for a plumber.

Review about: A Absolute Customer Care.

I liked: Installers were clean and polite.

I didn't like: Customer service stinks.

Had an Experience with A Absolute?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Air-Ease Heating and Cooling - Company and HVAC System Failure Air-ease Heating And Cooling "We've had over 4-year experience with this company. Initially, our general contractor signed a contract with Air-Ease to design, set up, and install a geothermal HVAC system in our house...." Read more Aztec Water System Aztec Industries Inc Httpwwwruralwaterca - AZTEC WATER SYSTEM, Aztec Industries Inc, http://www.ruralwater.ca/ Aztec Water System Aztec Industries Inc Httpwwwruralwaterca "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..." Read more Florida Water Analysis - RipOff Over Charged Florida Water Analysis "I Paid 1,995.00 For A R.O. I did some research and found same one online thru sams club for 168.00 Paid a Plumber 195.00 To Install It So Under 500.00..." Read more BlueBath.com screwed me! BlueBath "I bought a Whitehaus sink from BlueBath.com for nearly a thousand dollars. We are building a house so even though we inspected the sink for damage, we are just..." Read more Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Doublebitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more Backpage - Stalking outrages and sending pics of other females Backpage "He first started texting my friend's phone sending pictures of money and saying he's staying in a hotel and would pay her more money than asked she didn't feel comfortable..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Avasflowers - No flowers delivered, no refund of payment Avasflowers "I ordered a $62.93 bouquet for a funeral on 2/25/17, online. Received call the following day saying there was no truck available to make the delivery, so I cancelled the..." Read more