100% full Not resolved
2.0
Additional Fees

Called and set an appointment up for 2 pm, it is now 7:15 pm and nobody has shown up.Called every hour only to be told that someone would be there in an hour, customer service sucks.

I had new copper pipes put in my home with this water filter and it does not work properly, *** water all over the basement. They got their money and now I have to wait like everyone else who has paid and now considered second class.

Very short with you when you call like you are bothering them.Go somewhere else for a plumber.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. drjack is quite happy with installers were clean and polite and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service stinks. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a absolute customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. A Absolute needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a absolute customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at A Absolute.

Had an Experience with A Absolute?

Comments

Ans Plumbing - Best plumbing company high quality work reasonable prices Ans Plumbing "I had been having sewer problems with my house for couple of years. Had to have the drains cleared about every 4 months. I already knew there was a breakage..." Read more Aztec Water System Aztec Industries Inc Httpwwwruralwaterca - AZTEC WATER SYSTEM, Aztec Industries Inc, http://www.ruralwater.ca/ Aztec Water System Aztec Industries Inc Httpwwwruralwaterca "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..." Read more Florida Water Analysis - Trying to do the right thing Florida Water Analysis "It is very difficult to please everyone. We try, but in the end, you will find some folks just are unhappy with everything you do. But we still try. My..." Read more “South West Plumbing (Predator Plumbing) Try’s to Exploit Senior Citizen in Poor Health for $9265.00 to Fix Sewer Line … South West Plumbing ""South West Plumbing (Predator Plumbing) Try’s to Exploit Senior Citizen in Poor Health for $9265.00 to Fix Sewer Line … On February 2 of 2009, my mother, Carol J Schrader age..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more